Pursue homeschooling with flexibility
As a state-accredited online high school, UT High School (UTHS) offers homeschool students the ability to enroll full-time in the online UTHS Diploma Program or fill in the gaps in their homeschool curriculum by taking one or two online courses at their own pace and on their own terms.
Accredited, Self-Paced and Affordable
UTHS accepts transfer credits from an accredited institution, so students can embark on a diploma program that is flexible to meet their individual needs. Students learn independently in self-paced courses facilitated through Canvas, the learning platform for courses at The University of Texas at Austin.
The benefits of UTHS online credit courses for homeschool students include:
- open enrollment to courses throughout the year that allows students to start courses at any time.
- the ability to access coursework anywhere that they have Internet access.
- courses that are facilitated by experienced, Texas-certified teachers.
- access to Advanced Placement® and dual credit courses.
- an official transcript for classes taken as a full-time UTHS Diploma Program student.
A high school diploma from UTHS paves the way to college entrance, a better career, and a successful future.