International School Partnerships
UTHS is available to international schools that would like to offer a U.S. high school diploma track as part of their curriculum or academic offerings, giving the students the opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma from their home country and the U.S. Given the personalized level of support and services we provide to our international partner schools, please allow up to six months from your initial request to finalize our partnership.
Benefits of a UTHS Partnership:
- Students earn a U.S. high school diploma
- Transcript analysis
- Credit transfer
- Graduation plan
- Suggested sequence for coursework
- Academic counseling
- Coordination of STAAR testing
- Letters of recommendation for college admissions and scholarships
Becoming a UTHS Partner
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The University of Texas at Austin High School. All partnerships must align with UTHS policies. Please click the link below to provide us with additional information about your school or district. Should you need assistance submitting your application for review please contact us at UTHSPartner@austin.utexas.edu or 512-232-3503.
Please review the application calendar below. Only completed applications will be reviewed. Given the personalized level of support and services we provide to our international partner schools, please allow up to six months from your initial request to finalize our partnership.
Partnership Application Calendar
|January 31||February 4||March 2|
|June 30||July 7||August 3|
|September 30||October 6||November 2|
Partnership Program Costs
Please read the International Partnerships Overview of Program Costs for more information.
- New school partnership request: $1,500 per school
- Initiate program review, document preparation, communications
- Program Curriculum Analysis: $950 per school
- Full-Time Diploma Student Registration: $350 one-time initial fee per student