Students who participate in band, orchestra, athletics, fine arts, or AP® courses may encounter difficulty fitting all their desired courses into their daily schedule at school. UT High School offers advanced students an opportunity to take an extra online high school course to get ahead or gain flexibility in meeting graduation requirements as they fit AP®, Dual Credit, or other special interests into their course schedule. Core courses are NCAA approved. Advanced Placement® (AP®) courses are audited and approved by The College Board.
Benefits of online courses
- Scheduling flexibility to adjust to students' needs
- Accelerated pace to fit students' schedule and learning preferences
- TEKS-aligned curriculum, designed and facilitated by experienced, Texas-certified teachers
- Advanced Placement® (AP®) courses:
- AP® Environmental Science
- AP® Physics
- AP® Statistics
- AP® Calculus AB
- AP® Human Geography
- AP® U.S. Government & Politics
- AP® English Language and Composition (AP English III)
- AP® English Literature and Composition (AP English IV)
Enrolled in our online AP Courses? Click here for important information and dates!
- Full-time UTHS Diploma Program students & students enrolled in our online AP® courses may use the UTHS College Board code for exam score reporting: 440344.
- Full-time UTHS Diploma Program students may be eligible to complete Dual Credit (high school and college credit) options through University Extension by requesting approval from the UTHS Counselor.
- Students attending other high schools should contact University Extension to inquire about eligibility for dual credit courses.